Hey Music Dept. Seniors! It’s hard to believe it’s already time for your final Aloha Concert. As this milestone approaches, it is also time for your to submit your senior message for the 2017 Aloha Concert Program.
Here is the info that you will need:
- Messages must not exceed 20 words. (the, and, is, &, etc are considered as words. Punctuation are not considered as words as long it is not used as multiple…ex: ?!%#!!!!!!!!) Messages that exceed 20 words will not be submitted into the program.
- No inappropriate language, symbols, or intentions will be allowed. Any message containing inappropriate matter will be deleted
- Please keep messages music department related. (ie: “Thanks to my friends from Waipahu and the drama club” (0.0) NO!!!!)
- All messages must be received no later than Friday April 14 at 11:59pm.
- Click on the “comment” link of this message. You will be asked to leave your full name (no nicknames) and email address just in case there is a question or concern. Answer your math problem! (^^)
- Please check your information and messages that they are correct before your click “post comment”
- Please do not submit multiple messages. If you do not see your message appear in the comment section…don’t panic! All comments need to be approved by me before you see it posted. There are only a certain amount of comments that appear.
Okay Seniors!!! See you leaving your final student messages for the Aloha Concert Program!!!!!
– Mr. Seta (^-^)/