Hey MB!!!! Well it’s the big day!!! ALOHA WEEK PARADE!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!
Please get lots of rest tonight and drink a lot of water.
Here are some reminders for all of you
- Report Time: 6:00am (Guard 5:00am)
- Aloha Uniform (Winds and Perc):
Black Dickies Pants
Belt is optional nut must be ALL Black
Black Socks (Half Calve or Higher)
Black Marching Band Shoes (Cleaned and Polished)Guard:
Rifles: Same as Winds and Perc, Guard Shoes, Gloves
Sabers and Flags:
Aloha Top and Skirt
All Hair that is below shoulders must be tied back. Yes that includes the men.
Morning Meal Warnings:
Be sure to eat something before reporting to the music room. Be careful of certain foods that may have a bad affect on you during the parade.
- No Citrus (Orange, Grapefruit juices)
- Stay away from Oily Foods
- No coffee or strong tea. NO CAFFEINE!
- WATER is your best bet.
- Breads are good!
Suntan Lotion is optional. Do not apply over eyes or on forehead.
Please be sure to bring extra change of clothes as you will need to turn your uniform in after arrival back to school. No exceptions to this rule.
If you are going to the Waterpark, please bring all of your things in a bag to take with you. You may leave it in the music room when we are at the parade.
Info to your parents:
- They may pick you up at school:
No Waterpark: approx 1:00pm
Waterpark bound: 5:00pm
- Parade begins at 9:00am. We are unit #6 in the parade. It begins at Ala Moana Park and ends at Kapiolani Park.
- They MAY NOT pick you up from the parade site!!! Don’t even ask.
See you all tomorrow “DARK AND EARLY!”
– Mr. Seta