Hey gang! I hope that everybody is safe from the storm. We should all be grateful that it did not hit us here as hard as other places. “LUCKY YOU LIVE HAWAII!”
This message is to confirm that Marching Band Practice for Sunday August 10 is on as scheduled. Please be here no later than 10:50am for roll call.
We lost a crucial day yesterday that we can’t get back so this rehearsal is crucial to all of us. Please do not be absent!!! Go over your charts and be sure that your coordinates are marked. Review past movements learned so that we don’t have to go back to re-learn.
- Bring lot’s of water! We will be on the field for a good length of time. You MUST have a water jug!!!
- Sunscreen, protective eye wear, and a hat is HIGHLY recommended!
- Be sure to eat before you arrive and to pack a snack for yourself. We will have a 30 minute pass to the field only. This is NOT a lunch break. You can eat your snack at this time period.
- All of movement 1 should be memorized at this point along with most of movement 2 which is fully memorized by Tuesday.
- Get lots of rest tonight and be sure to stretch out.
OK GANG! I’ll see ya all tomorrow! (Sun)
– Mr. Seta (^-^)/